Outside Sales Account Manager/ Multi-Family
Are you a highly energetic and organized sales professional? Do you have a proven track record of developing a robust customer pipeline? Are you a looking for an opportunity to join an established and still growing organization? If you said yes to all of these, Erskine Floors Interiors, wants to hear from you.
At Erskine Floors Interiors, our Outside Sales Account Managers are the life blood of our organization. They are responsible for developing new business and maintaining highly valued client relationships with the greatest level of customer service and integrity.
At Erskine Floors Interiors the Outside Sales Account Manager (AM) contacts potential customers through both inbound leads and aggressive self-generation to develop flooring sales opportunities in business settings such as (but not limited to) residential and commercial property management, building owners, hotels, restaurants, restoration, or office buildings. The AM works with customers to determine the correct flooring products and applications for specific projects. The AM continually prospects for viable new opportunities while developing a key awareness of what is happening within the markets geographic area. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and has an annual sales target of $1M.
The Account Manager’s primary duty is to manage and grow profitable sales with B2B customers in a defined market while partnering with local showrooms and production team to provide a seamless customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities of the Outside Sales Account Manager:
- Plan, design and estimate material options needed for projects at a profit that fits within client’s cost requirements.
- Educate customers of services and products to determine the best flooring options for projects.
- Visit or meet with clients regularly to ensure superior service.
- Show products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quote prices, terms and prepare sales contracts for orders.
- Ensure job margins are within profitable parameters.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of Erskine Floors Interiors’ production and delivery schedules.
- Demonstrates leadership traits consistent with the Erskine Mission and Core Values
- Takes proactive action to drive increased sales performance in order to achieve product sales objectives.
- Possesses commercial flooring product knowledge in order to be able to sell the best product to the
customer and answer their questions.
- Conducts research through avenues such as the web, periodicals, and networking to determine prospective clients
- Attends networking events to cultivate and develop relationships.
- Ensure that 100% of sales activity is recorded in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM & RFMS Mobile)
Maintain detailed information, of customer accounts, sales activities, calls, lost business, and issues while
cultivating and managing a robust pipeline.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives and report on regional sales results
- Develop and maintain relationships with vender representatives.
- Travels throughout a defined market to meet with existing and/or new customers whether on a jobsite, office, or
other agreed upon location(s).
- Consultative Sales – establish and maintain effective customer relationships. This includes prospecting, qualifying
each project, building trust, handling objections, closing sales, and following up.
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
- Develop New Business
- Maintain Customer relationships
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Measure Floor Plans, Develop Seam Diagrams, & Generate Sales Proposals
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance including new to Erskine Interior prospects and any networking
opportunities along with using additional tools that will help identify potential business
- Collaborate with peers and management to boost performance for yourself, the team, and the company.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with the local stores and field management.
- Monitor market conditions in relation to competitors.
- Understand B2B buying cycles.
Qualifications of the Outside Sales Account Manager:
- 1+ years of outside sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
- 1+ years of multi-family (apartments) or flooring (sales) industry experience highly valued
- Measure and layout knowledge (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal staff and venders
- Effective presentation and professional skills
- Must be able to resolve conflict with grace
- Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet skills are a must.
- Proactively assist others. Step in and help when and as needed .
- Execute special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel outside of your market for tradeshows.
- Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments, senior management and external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter as well as a work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and delegate
- Ability to adapt quickly and create interim solutions until permanent tool/process are in place
- Strong commitment to quality service
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency
Call us or APPLY NOW